Ashton '94 Campervan
4.90M L | 1.90M W
The Ashton `94 was inspired by the very first campervans we built when the business was started back in 1994. We decided to introduce a base model, using the flat fridge door furniture type as in our earlier models, but built using modern materials and appliances.
Request A Call From Our Team
- Reimo front elevating roof (colour-matched to vehicle).
- RIB 120cm seat-bed with three 3-point seatbelts (converts to a double bed).
- Autohaus safety-tested seat fixing frame.
- Ashton 94 furniture (choice of colour) with ample storage, Tristone worktop & table.
- All seat upholstery in matching VW GTI tartan fabric with contrasting door cards.
Everything you can expect as standard from our campervan conversions.
- Passenger front seat fitted with swivel.
- Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids.
- Fridge freezer 50ltr.
- Fresh water tank 30ltr with in-line pump.
- Fully ventilated gas locker with 907 camping gas.
- Carbon monoxide & smoke alarm.
- Tinted & fitted VW windows all round o/side front opening.
- Blackout curtains & cab silver screen.
- Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed.
- Safety flooring (choice of colour) with side-step & light.
- Removable cab area carpet.
- Mains 240v hook-up with RCD charger system, double socket with USB ports & hook-up cable.
- Control panel with split charger system 100amp AGM leisure battery.
- LED lighting & 12v socket.
- Autohaus decals & logos.
- Gas & electric safety certificates.
Prices for an Ashton '94 Conversion
We’ve listed below guide prices for an Ashton 94 campervan model. The conversion will be carried out on a brand new T6.1 transporter and will include all our key and standard features.
Note: prices stated below are guide prices and may differ to the final price of your campervan. If you would like an accurate quote please get in touch.
Power | 110 BHP
Spec | Startline
Gearbox | 5-Speed Manual
Fuel | Diesel